One of the most popular leather dyes in the leather industry is water based leather. It is a simple formula and is generally very economical. Water based leather is favored for their excellent penetration into the leather. After it penetrates the leather, it carries colorant, after which the alcohol evaporates, leaving the colorant in the leather fibers. At the same time, Heli leather provides a sustainable product. This water-based synthetic leather is made without the use of solvents. Manufactured without using any animal foods as a substitute for real leather, manufacturing of water based leather is possible. This fabric received the ultimate look in Italy and has a very natural feel and structure due to the special finishing process similar to real leather tanning.
One the other hand, the evaporation point of alcohol is much lower than water, so the drying process is much faster than water-based products. However, alcohol based leather dyes do not have a good degree of permeability of the leather fibers, so leather products dyed with this type of leather dye often have problems with discoloration. Water based leather has Good resistance to color rub-off. For this reason, a major Advantage of water based leather is color consistency.
The advantages of water-based solvent leather are:
1. Soft, smooth water-based PU leather
2. No DMF content.
3. High strength, thin and flexible, soft and smooth, ventilated, odorless and waterproof.
4. However, it has excellent tensile strength and low temperature disturbance resistance, and excellent photochemical resistance and excellent hydrolysis resistance stability.
5. Abrasion resistance, appearance and performance are close to natural leather, easy to wash and stain, and easy to sew.
6. Smooth and compact surface, can be used for various surface treatments and stains. Variety and relatively cheap price is another major Advantage of water based leather.
7. The liquid PU leather is environmentally friendly in the manufacturing process, does not use solvents or chemical reagents, does not contain toxic substances such as heavy metals that are harmful to the human body.
8. Absorb water is not easy to expand, deform.
9. Protecting the environment, not releasing harmful chemicals.
Technology and product classification
Water-based PU leather is made by foaming or laminating various water-based PU resins on a woven or non-woven substrate. It can be based on different strengths, wear resistance, cold resistance and color, need to be treated gloss, pattern, and other patterns, different colors, weather resistance, resistance to water, and it has sharp edges.
Heli Leather provides high solids polyurethane (PU) dispersant to produce synthetic leather in a more efficient and environmentally friendly way than a traditional multi-step process that uses solvent-based layers or Solvent. Water based. These polyurethane dispersants provide high resistance and allow economical and effective coatings free from solvents and harmful substances such as dimethylformamide (DMF). State-advertised categories of hazardous and hazardous raw material substitutes for raw materials are clearly listed for water-based PU leather rather than solvent synthetic leather.
An investment guide for industrial innovation and refinement related to the listed content of water-based polyurethane synthetic leather.